Baccarat has a nearly 500 year long history behind it and ranks as one of the most traditional classics among the online casino games. The most elegant card game of all was made famous as the favourite game of the popular secret agent James Bond.
Follow in the footsteps of 007 and try your luck at our virtual card table!
Your aim: Bet on the hand (of a player or the dealer), which will come closest to the number 9 or on a Tie.
Select the amount of Twists you would like to take with you to the game upon entering Baccarat. Afterwards you will place your bet. There you have 3 possibilities:
- The bank wins
- The player wins
- Or its a draw
Afterwards you and the bank will receive 2 cards.
The value of a hand is the last digit of the sum (e.g., 7 with 17, 3 with 23). Therefore, this results in a card value from 0 to 9. If the player or the banker has a total value of 8 or 9, the game ends immediately. If no-one has 8 or 9, the player's cards decide how the game continues. If a player's cards have a value of 6 or 7, they must hold, otherwise they draw another card.
Then it is the bank's turn. The bank's action depends on the total value as well as the value of the third player’s card.
There are the following options here:
- -if the total value is 7, then it holds
- -if the total value is 6, the bank takes a card if the player's third card is a 6 or 7
- -if the total value is 5, the bank takes a card if the player's third card is a 4 or 7
- -if the total value is 4, the bank takes a card if the player's third card is a 2 or 7
- -if the total value is 3, the bank takes a card if the player's third card is a 2 or 8
- a cards is always taken with a total value of 2-0
The game is evaluated after the bank's action. The winner is always the one who has the higher total value. If the total values are the same, the game is a draw.
If you have bet on a winning hand you will get your bet paid out in the ratio 1:1. All other bets are lost.
If you have bet on the bank winning you will get your bet paid out in the ratio 0.95:1. All other bets are lost.
If the game ends in a draw and you have bet on a draw, you get your bet paid out at a ratio of 8:1. The other bets are not lost in a draw.