If you think about casinos, glamour, elegance, you automatically think of Roulette. There has been a fascination with a rolling ball, two colours and 37 numbers since the 18th century. And of course, you need to hear the famous - "Rien ne va plus - no more bets please!" But there’s no need to get your tuxedo out of the wardrobe and go to Monte Carlo, you can easily play Roulette here on GameTwist!
Your aim with Globe Roulette™: Predict the final resting place of the ball and bet on the right number! The number the ball comes to rest on should be part of your bet - ideally you predict the number as part of a single number bet. You can place your Twists in the form of chips on the numbers 0 to 36, in various combinations, rows or colours.
Select the amount of Twists you would like to take with you to the game upon entering the game. Then you place your bets - please place the chips on the relevant numbers or areas.
- 'Delete chip' removes the chip you placed last.
- 'Delete all chips' removes all the chips you have placed and you re-start the game.
- 'Spin' or 'Quick Spin' rolls the ball.
- 'Again' places the chips in the same positions as in your last round.
- 'Info' displays all winning opportunities
Once the ball has stopped, the winning fields will flash. The winnings will be added to your credit immediately. All losing bets go to the bank.
Paytable and betting possibilities
- Single numbers: 35:1
- Split (2 numbers next to each other): 17:1
- Row (3 numbers): 11:1
- Corner (4 numbers): 8:1
- Double line (6 figures, bordering on one line): 5:1
- Column/dozen (12 numbers): 2:1
- Red/black, Even/Uneven, High/Low (18 numbers): 1:1
Note: The stake is returned in addition to the winnings.