Online Roulette without player interaction is yesterday's game! Live Roulette takes this game to a whole new level: Not only can you select from countless avatars the one that suits you best, you can also interact with other players during the game. Treat them to a cocktail or share how you feel - all of this is just one click away.
The scratch card mini game "Scratch 'n Match" as well as the level system provide additional excitement: The more experience you gain with playing Roulette, the higher you climb on the leaderboard. Compete with other Roulette players and show them who's boss!
The aim of Live Roulette is to correctly predict the outcome of each game. The number or the range upon which the ball stops must be part of your bet.
The main lobby shows all available tables. You can view all tables and the different minimum bets with the arrow keys on the right side of the screen. By clicking on the avatar shown, you open the avatar window. Here you can select an avatar from the many avatars. Click on a table to enter a game.
The "Weekly Challenge" is displayed at the bottom left. This is a competition feature: Collect as many points as possible when playing Roulette and get ahead on the leaderboard. Points are awarded on a weekly basis and reset afterwards.
The "VIP table button" is visible at the bottom middle. Clicking on it takes you to the VIP tables.
The button for the mini game "Scratch 'n Match" is displayed at the bottom right. Here you can buy a virtual scratch card and win additional Twists. Press and hold down the left mouse key and move the mouse across the fields or click on "Instant Scratch" to scratch off the card. If the same amount appears three times, you win.
To maximize the window, show the help text, change the sound settings or exit the game click on the settings buttons at the top right.
The level system consists of 10 different classes, each of them comprises 20 points. Next to your avatar in the lobby you can view your class as well as your experience bar. You fill it up by playing. If your bar is full you are awarded a progress point. If you have activated 20 points in your class, you move to the next class. Do your best to rise to the Elite Class and receive your Prestige badge!
Select a place at the table and choose the Twist amount you would like to bet in the "Purchase" window. You can increase or decrease this amount with the slide control. Afterwards, select your stake in chips and place them on the numbers or number ranges on the table. You only have a limited amount of time to place your bets. Then the Roulette wheel is spun.
- The red "X" button clears all bets.
- The grey button with the arrow pointing to the left reverses the last bet.
- The grey button with the arrow pointing to the right repeats the last bet.
- The grey check button shows that you are ready to start the round.
- French bets offer more betting possibilities.
- The head button shows potential gaming strategies.
- The eyes button conceals your chips from other players.
Once the ball has stopped, the winning fields will be framed yellow. The winnings will be added to your credit automatically. All losing bets go to the bank.
To maximize the window, change the sound settings or exit the game click on the settings buttons at the right side of the table. Send your friends a cocktail or other gifts by clicking on the neon sign "Cocktails". You can also show your current mood by clicking on your avatar.
Each bet covers a certain range of numbers and has a corresponding payout ratio.
- Straight Up: Placing a bet directly on any single number (including 0).
- Split: Placing a bet on the line between two numbers.
- Street: Placing a bet on the line at the end of a row of three numbers. The ‘Street’ bet covers three numbers.
- Corner: Placing a bet on the intersection of four numbers. All four numbers are covered.
- Line: Placing your bet at the end of the line between two lines. A ‘Line’ bet covers all six numbers in the two rows.
- Column: Placing your bet in one of the boxes marked ‘2 to 1’; all twelve numbers in the column will be covered. (The zero is not covered in any of the three columns.)
- Dozen: Placing your bet in one of the boxes marked ‘1–12’, ‘13–24’ or ‘25–36’; these fields cover either the first, second and third 12 numbers in order from 1 through 36.
- Red, Black, Even, Odd, 1–18, 19–36: Placing your bet in one of these six fields, to cover the 18 respective numbers in the field. (The zero is not covered in any of the columns.) Each field consists of 18 numbers.
- French Bet: These are bets on numbers, which are side by side on the roulette wheel, but not on the table. You can access these bets by using the 'French bets’ button. You place the bet in the corresponding area of the roulette wheel shown.
These are the options:
- Play with neighbours
You can bet on a number with two neighbours. For example: With the "7" you bet on the numbers 18, 29, 7, 28 and 12, since these 5 numbers are in the wheel together.
- Zero game
With the Zero game you bet four chips on the seven adjacent numbers in the wheel 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32 and 15. You include the zero. The chips will be placed as follows: three split 0/3, 12/15 and 32/35, and on 26.
- Big Series
The big series includes the 17 numbers 22, 18, 29, 7, 28, 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, 15, 19, 4, 21, 2 and 25, which are bet on with nine tokens as follows: always two chips on 0/2/3 and the corner 25/26/28/29 and one chip on the splits 4/7, 12/15, 18/21, 19/22 and 32/35.
- Small series
The small series includes twelve numbers side by side in the wheel, namely 27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10, 5, 24, 16 and 33, which have six tokens placed on them and one piece on each 5/8, 10/11, 13/16, 23/24, 27/30 and 33/36.
- The Orphelins
The Orphelins includes those eight numbers that belong to neither of the two series. These are 1, 20, 14, 31, 9, 17, 34 and 6. One chip is placed on 1, and one on each of the splits 6/9, 14/17, 17/20 and 31/34 (17 is included twice).
- Zero: If the ball lands on zero, bets on the zero or those that contain the zero in a combination win, i.e. 0/1, 0/2, 0/3, 0/1/2, 0/2/3 and 0/1/2/3. All other multiple chances lose. The bets on the simple chances (1:1), so red-black, even-odd and low-high will be repaid in half.