Joker Wild is a video poker game, where a joker turns the game upside down. He can replace any card in the game and turn 4 matching cards into 5 matching cards. With this fast game against the poker computer you can win with all common hands, you have a free swop round and you can double your winnings in the Gamble Game!
Your aim: Achieve the highest possible 5 card hand
Directly after entering Jokers Wild select the Twist amount that you would like to use in the entire game. Then you need to select the bet per line by using the ‘+ / -’ symbols.
If you click on 'Draw' you will be dealt 5 open cards. With a little luck you already have a winning hand now or you are at least close to it. If you don't have a winning hand you have to decide whether you will swop particular cards for cards from the remaining set of cards or whether you want to start afresh with 5 new cards. You can use the swap function once per round.
The game helps you when picking your hold cards by suggesting relevant cards. You can accept this proposal or change it at will.
- Kings or Better: Pair Kings or Aces
- Two Pair: 2 pairs of cards of the same value
- Three of a Kind: 3 cards of the same value
- Straight: 5 cards in a row, irrelevant of suit
- Flush: 5 cards of the same suit
- Full House: 2 and 3 cards of the same value
- Four of a Kind: 4 cards of the same value
- Wild Royal Flush: The highest sequence (10 to ace) in the same suit with a joker
- Five of a Kind: 5 cards of the same value
- Straight Flush: 5 cards of the same suit in a row
- Royal Flush: The highest sequence (10 to ace) in the same suit
- Direct Royal Flush: The highest sequence (10 to ace) in the same suit You crack the jackpot with this hand!
If you land a win you can bet your round win either in the Gamble Game with the chance of doubling it or transfer it to your balance and start a new game round.
If you win you have to decide whether you want to transfer your round win to your credit or bet it again in the Gamble-Game. You can bet your entire winnings ('Risk') or half of your winnings ('1/2 risk') (the other half will then be credited to your balance). No matter which risk version you decide on: your winning chances in the Gamble Game are always 1:1.
The Gamble Game is very easy. 2 concealed cards will be marked alternately. Decide for a card, wait for the right moment when the marking is on the card and click on 'Risk' or '1/2 Risk'. Both cards will then be turned over. The aim is to guess which card is the higher. You will win the Gamble Game if your selected card is higher than the other! If your card is lower you lose and return to the regular game. If 2 cards of equal value are turned over you will receive 2 new cards and another chance.
The risk game is over if you have reached the top of the pyramid or you have lost the risk game. You can finish the game anytime before a new round and transfer the Twists received to your account.
If you have a 'Direct Royal Flush' on your hand after 5 cards have been dealt you win the jackpot!