You just have to love this little guy! Visit Artie, our naughty armadillo, and rule the win lines with his Wild West friends! It never gets boring - many Twist wins and turbulent bonus challenges for you to cash in make your Wild West adventure perfect!
Winning combinations start on the first reel on the left and run along an active win line to the last reel on the right in the regular game. Symbols in a winning combination must lie next to each other on an active win line without any other symbols between them. Artie can be used as a substitute for all symbols except the ‘Bonus’ and the Cactus. The Cactus substitutes all symbols except the ‘Bonus’ and Artie. 3 x ‘Bonus’ starts rapid bonus rounds!
Should Artie and the Cactus symbol land on the same row of the game, then a cactus will grow from the Cactus symbol. All symbols that cover the cactus become wild symbols, which in turn can be used to substitute all symbols except Artie, the Cactus symbol and ‘Bonus’.
Land 3x ‘Bonus’ symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4 to trigger the bonus feature-selection game. As soon as you hit ‘Start’, Artie will randomly select one of 4 bonus games. You play the bonus game and then return to the game selection. A completed bonus game is replaced by ‘Artie’s Wild West Free Spin-feature’ (see below) and is then no longer available. You can let Artie choose a bonus game, play it and then return to the game selection until the selection of ‘Wild West’ occurs. If this is the case, you play 10 Free Games and then return back to the basic game.
- Slingshot-feature: Here you shoot at a target with a slingshot and win a random amount (up to 20 times the total stake) with each hit. You have 3 attempts. Before every shot you decide which of Artie's companions will take a seat on the slingshot. You then return back to the Bonus Feature-selection game after 3 shots.
- Snake Shoot Out-feature: Here you can select 3 badges from a total of 12, fired at by one of our gunslingers. Each badge will win a random amount (up to 20 times the total stake). Then you will return to the Bonus Feature-selection game.
- Cosmic Bowling-feature: Here you play a round of bowling. Choose whether Artie should play to the left, centre or right of the pins. Each throw will win a random amount (up to 10 times the total stake). After 3 attempts, you return to the Bonus Feature-selection game.
- Pinball-feature: Here you play a round of pinball and get a random win. Then you return to the Bonus Feature-selection game.
- Artie’s Wild West Free Spin-feature: You win 10 Free Spins with the Wild Shapes feature. The number of lines and stake of the last regular game are carried into this game. After each spin more Artie symbols are placed on the fifth reel. The Free Game always ends the bonus games.
How do you play?
After starting the game you can adjust the game settings according to your preferences:
- Click on the 'Bet' or 'Bet/Line' buttons to choose your line bets. You can increase or decrease the current amount using the arrow keys. Please note: You can only adjust the amount within the minimum or maximum bet limits.
- Click on the 'Lines' button to choose the number of lines in the same way. With some games you can adjust the number of lines individually (1, 2, 3, 4, etc.), while other games allow you to adjust the number of lines gradually (e.g. 5, 10 or 15 lines). If the number of lines in a game is set, then you cannot alter it.
- Click on the ''Paytable'' button to get to the paytable. Here you can view the potential winnings for each winning combination based on your current bet amount.
- The Menu Symbols buttons in the top right corner of the game enable you to adjust music and audio settings, activate the help menu or exit the game.
You can spin the reels once by clicking on the 'Start' button. Click the 'Autostart' button to trigger automatic spins and click the ‘Stop' button to stop automatic spins again.
If you have landed a winning combination you can bet your winnings again in the Gamble Game and, with some luck, double them! Your odds of winning are 50:50.
Depending on the slot machine the Gamble Game can vary:
The 'Gamble' button is the most common variation of our slot machines: It appears when you have won. Clicking the 'Gamble' button starts the Gamble Game. If you don't want to gamble click on the 'Collect' button.
Gamble symbols heart and clubs: Some games will have two symbols appear below the slot machine: heart and clubs. They will be activated when you win. If you have the opportunity to gamble, heart and clubs will flash alternately. If you click on one of the two symbols, then you will bet your winnings again in the Gamble Game.