Round two of our wild villain hunt: 20 win lines, a robber, a cop and more gold than you have ever dreamed of! Open safes, grab the precious metals - but make sure that you’re always faster than the cops! If you manage to crack the code, millionaires row will lie at your feet! Countless Free Spins, crazy wild symbols and - if luck is on your side - a grand jackpot!
Your goal: five matching symbols along the 20 win lines! Recreate the win lines running from left to right across the reels - if you land 3 matching symbols without interruption, luck's your partner in crime! The Guard Dog substitutes all symbols except for the Robber. Gold bars and cops can appear in groups and increase your winnings.
With a little luck one of four bonuses will be triggered after a spin:
- Rewind: One or more reels rotate back a few positions and land a win.
- Fast Forward: One or several reels can turn forward a few spins and land a win.
- Reel Morph: The symbols on the reels change to make in a winning combination.
- Bonus Wilds: You gain further Wild symbols that are added to the reels - the more Wilds, the more chances to win!
Street Bonus with Bonus Wilds and subsequent Free Games
3 Robbers in any position on the first, third and fifth reels will trigger the Street bonus. A game board appears, you roll with ‘Start’, and your character moves forward the number rolled. Each field holds a win for you! Free spins or Wild bonuses for the Free Games that then take place! If you land a villain on ‘Start Free Spins’, the bonus game ends. You now start the Free Game with the Free Spins that you have won. The Street bonus can be redeemed in the Free Games.
You can collect Gold Keys in the Street Bonus game and the Free Games. 5 Keys win the jackpot If you, e.g. have held 3 Keys in the Street bonus and you land 2 further Keys in the Free Games, you can look forward to a big win! In the free games, the Keys are placed on regular symbols on the fifth reel. If these symbols are also part of a winning combination, they win as usual.
How do you play?
After starting the game you can adjust the game settings according to your preferences:
- Click on the 'Bet' or 'Bet/Line' buttons to choose your line bets. You can increase or decrease the current amount using the arrow keys. Please note: You can only adjust the amount within the minimum or maximum bet limits.
- Click on the 'Lines' button to choose the number of lines in the same way. With some games you can adjust the number of lines individually (1, 2, 3, 4, etc.), while other games allow you to adjust the number of lines gradually (e.g. 5, 10 or 15 lines). If the number of lines in a game is set, then you cannot alter it.
- Click on the 'Paytable' button to get to the paytable. Here you can view the potential winnings for each winning combination based on your current bet amount.
- The Menu Symbols buttons in the top right corner of the game enable you to adjust music and audio settings, activate the help menu or exit the game.
You can spin the reels once by clicking on the 'Start' button. Click the 'Autostart' button to trigger automatic spins and click the ‘Stop' button to stop automatic spins again.
If you have landed a winning combination you can bet your winnings again in the Gamble Game and, with some luck, double them! Your odds of winning are 50:50.
Depending on the slot machine the Gamble Game can vary:
The 'Gamble' button is the most common variation of our slot machines: It appears when you have won. Clicking the 'Gamble' button starts the Gamble Game. If you don't want to gamble click on the 'Collect' button.
Gamble symbols heart and clubs: Some games will have two symbols appear below the slot machine: heart and clubs. They will be activated when you win. If you have the opportunity to gamble, heart and clubs will flash alternately. If you click on one of the two symbols, then you will bet your winnings again in the Gamble Game.