These natural forces move whole reel sets: Poseidon, god of the sea, is now mixing up your winnings! Move the stormy ocean on 5 reels and 20 paylines and set a roaring Twist-wave in motion with the power of the gods. As a Joker, Poseidon’s trident boosts your combinations and, with a little luck, it will fish some extra Twists out of the water for you! Many features redefine the order on the new reels and work together with the free games to ensure a true winnings flood.
Your aim is to land 5 identical symbols along the 20 win lines. Your winning patters in the regular game run from left to right along the reels. To win you have to land several identical symbols from the left side by side on a line without interruption. The Trident substitutes all symbols except the Scatter. Landing three scatter symbols (‘free spins’) on reels 1, 3 and 5 triggers five free games!
After each win, the compass rotates and the reels move up one position in the direction the compass indicates. If this leads to a further win, the reels keep moving step by step in the same direction until no new win is achieved.
After a spin you can win one of 4 bonuses:
- Win Spin: After a spin (in which no win is achieved) the reels spin into a different position, which gives a win.
- Reel Morph: After a spin (in which no win is achieved) the symbols on the reels disappear and new symbols appear that trigger a win.
- Reverse Step: After you land a win (and all other steps are completed), the reels gradually run in the opposite direction until no further wins are achieved.
- Bonus Win: After a spin, there is a random bonus win.
The Compass Feature is also active during the 4 bonus games.
Three ‘Free Spins’ symbols in any position on reels 1, 3 and 5 wins 5 Free Games with super symbol groups. Super symbol groups are groups of additional top 5 symbols on the reels that increase your chances of winning! Your current bet level in the normal game is also used in the Free Games, the Compass is active and you can win more free games with 3 or more ‘Free Games’ symbols.
How do you play?
After starting the game you can adjust the game settings according to your preferences:
- Click on the 'Bet' or 'Bet/Line' buttons to choose your line bets. You can increase or decrease the current amount using the arrow keys. Please note: You can only adjust the amount within the minimum or maximum bet limits.
- Click on the 'Lines' button to choose the number of lines in the same way. With some games you can adjust the number of lines individually (1, 2, 3, 4, etc.), at other games you can adjust the number of lines gradually (e.g. 5, 10 or 15 lines). If the number of lines is set in a game you cannot alter it.
- Click on the 'Paytable' button to get to the Paytable. Here you can view the potential winnings for each winning combination based on the size of your current bet.
- The Menu Symbols buttons in the top right corner of the game enable you to adjust music and audio settings, activate the help menu or exit the game.
You can spin the reels once by clicking on the 'Start' button. Click the 'Autostart' button to trigger automatic spins and click the ‘Stop' button to stop automatic spins.
If you have landed a winning combination you can bet your winnings again in the Gamble Game and with some luck double them. Your odds of winning are 50:50.
Depending on the slot machine the Gamble Game can vary:
The 'Gamble' Button is the most common variation of our slot machines: It appears when you have won. Clicking the 'Gamble' button starts the Gamble Game. If you don't want to gamble click on the 'Collect' button.
Gamble symbols heart and clubs: At some games two symbols appear below the slot machine: heart and clubs. They will be activated when you win. If you have the opportunity to gamble, heart and clubs will flash alternately. If you click on one of the two symbols you bet your winnings again in the Gamble Game.