The 21 is the centre of attention in Live Blackjack! What about your gut feeling and your tactical skills - can you keep up with the dealer? Who will be closer to the 21 at the end of the round and who will go too far and venture past the magical 21? Put your skills to the test and try your luck in this epitome of a casino classic!
If you need a breather from this exciting game about the 21, why not try "Scratch 'n Match", a mini game where you virtually scratch off lottery tickets and with some luck bag more winnings? The different avatars from which you can choose bring even more fun as well as the opportunity to interact with other players via emojis. The sophisticated level system rounds off the gaming experience because the more often and extensively you play Live Blackjack, the more points you collect - and the higher your point score the higher your place in the weekly leaderboard!
Your goal with Live Blackjackis to get cards worth 21 points. You win if you get a Blackjack or a higher card value than the dealer. But look out: If you exceed the 21 your bet will go to the bank regardless which cards the dealer holds!
The main lobby shows all available tables. You can view all tables and the different minimum bets with the arrow keys on the right side of the screen. By clicking on the avatar shown, you open the avatar window. Here you can select an avatar from a selection of avatars. Click on a table to enter a game.
The "Weekly Challenge" is displayed at the bottom left. This is a competition feature: Collect as many points as possible when playing Baccarat and get ahead on the leaderboard. Points are awarded on a weekly basis and reset afterwards.
The "VIP table button" is visible at the bottom middle. Clicking on it takes you to the VIP tables.
The button for the mini game "Scratch 'n Match" is displayed at the bottom right. Here you can buy a virtual scratch card and win additional Twists. Press and hold down the left mouse key and move the mouse across the fields or click on "Instant Scratch" to scratch off the card. If the same amount appears three times, you win.
To maximize the window, show the help text, change the sound settings or exit the game click on the settings buttons at the top right.
The level system consists of 10 different classes, each of them comprises 20 points. Next to your avatar in the lobby you can view your class as well as your experience bar. You fill it up by playing. If your bar is full you are awarded a progress point. If you have activated 20 points in your class, you move to the next class. Do your best to rise to the Elite Class and receive your Prestige badge!
Select a place at the table and choose the Twist amount you would like to play with in the "Buy in" window. You can increase or decrease this amount with the slide control. Afterwards, select your stake in chips and place them on the fields on the table. You only have a limited amount of time to place your bets. Then the game starts.
- Chip casket: You can select the bet amount from four available chips here. Click once to select the chip and click again to place the chip on the table. You can also click on the bet field to place the selected chip.
- Deal and X: "Deal" finishes the betting phase, "X" resets the bet.
- Repeat bet repeats the last bet.
- Double doubles the last bet.
- Max. Bet places the maximum bet amount.
- New bet resets the previous bet.
- Additional card adds another card to your current hand.
- No additional card ends the card purchase for the current hand.
- Double down adds another card to the hand, doubles the bet and ends the card purchase.
- Split doubles the bet and splits the cards into two hands.
- Pass ends the hand and you get back half your bet.
- Click on the Emoji symbol to show available emojis.
To stand up, change the sound settings or leave the table click on the settings buttons. Send your friends a cocktail or other gifts by clicking on the neon sign "Cocktails".
In Blackjack you play against a croupier. To win at Blackjack you need a hand with a total value as close as possible to a count of 21 and that can beat the croupier's hand. If a hand goes over 21 this is called "Going bust" and you automatically lose the game and your bet. The croupier has no real choice in Blackjack but follows independent Backjack rules.
You have to take a seat at the table to participate in the game. Initially, the croupier deals two cards to each player including himself and turns over one of his cards. The croupier plays with eight card decks and shuffles after ten rounds.
- Additional card: You can decide to draw another card. Once you have received this card you can ask for more cards until you either go bust or you decide to draw no more cards.
- No additional card: You can decide to stop purchasing cards and draw no more cards.
- Double down: You have the opportunity to increase your initial bet by up to 100% and you will receive one more card.
- Split: If a player's first two cards are a pair (the same denomination), you can split them into two hands by placing a second bet equal to the amount of the first bet in an area outside the betting field of the initial bet. You can split up to two times.
- Surrender: The button "Surrender" is only available as an option as long as no actions have been taken after receipt of the hand. If you surrender the bank takes half your bet and refunds you the other half. Hereby you forfeit this hand.
- Insurance: If the card turned over by the croupier is an ace you can take insurance before the croupier looks at the face-down card. Half the initial bet is placed on the insurance position. If the croupier gets a Blackjack you lose your main bet and the insurance bets are paid out. If the croupier does not have a Blackjack all insurance bets are lost and the round will be continued. Insurances win with a ratio of 2 to 1.
- Taking even money: If your initial hand (the first two cards dealt at the beginning of a round) is a Blackjack, you can also place an insurance bet for an amount equal to your main bet, regardless of the croupier's hand. Insuring a Blackjack against Blackjack is referred to as "taking even money" and is paid out immediately before the croupier turns over his hand.
- The croupier always stops at 17: The croupier always stops his card purchase at 17 points. This means, he is obliged to end his card purchase at a total value of 17 points. Please note, that an ace in the croupier's hand always values 11 points as long as this doesn't mean the croupier has more than 21 points. Unlike the player the croupier cannot split, double down, take insurance or surrender.
An ace values 1 or 11, depending on what you decide. The point value of cards 2 to 10 is their natural value. Face cards or pictures count as 10.
- Blackjack: Blackjack means your first two cards value exactly 21 points, which can only be achieved with an ace and the number card 10. Two Blackjacks in the same round is referred to as a tie. A Blackjack wins with a ration of 3 to 2.
- Win: You win, if the total value of your hand exceeds the total value of the croupier's hand. A simple win is paid with a ration of 1 to 1.
- Lose: You lose, if the total value of your hand is lower than the total value of the croupier's hand.
- Go bust: If the total value of your hand exceeds 21 points you go bust and your game is over.
- Tie: If the total value of your hand matches the total value of the croupier's hand you have a tie. In this case, you won't lose your bet.