Roulette is the most famous of the casino games: No other game combines elegance, pleasure and great opportunities for winnings in this way. Give this sophisticated classic a try and predict the right game outcome in Lux Roulette: Where will the ball land? And don't forget the old adage: who dares a lot wins a lot!
The aim with Lux Roulette is to predict the number or area in the wheel where the ball will stop at the end of the game.
The main lobby shows all available tables. You can view all tables with the arrow keys on the right side of the screen. Click on a table to enter a game.
To maximize and minimize the window, show the help text, change the sound settings or exit the game click on the settings buttons at the top right. You can view your credit in the top left, you can top up your player account in the middle by clicking "Top up" or enter the game by clicking "Play!".
After clicking on a table a window opens which allows you to determine your betting amount with a slide bar or top up your player account. Afterwards, click on "Deposit" to start the game. At the top of the playing field you can view a list of minimum and maximum bets as well as credits, stakes and winnings. At the bottom left you can open an overview of the betting opportunities by clicking on the arrow.
- Place chips: You can select the bet amount from all available chips. Click the desired chip once to select it and afterwards click on the relevant area on the table to place the chip.
- X-Button: You remove the chips by clicking "X".
- Eraser button: You can remove individual chips by clicking this button.
- Checkmark button: Starts the game with the selected bet.
- Roulette button: Plays the next game with the bets of the previous game.
Each bet covers a certain range of numbers and has a corresponding payout ratio.
- Straight Up: Placing a bet directly on any single number (including 0).
- Split: Placing a bet on the line between two numbers.
- Street: Placing a bet on the line at the end of a row of three numbers. The ‘Street’ bet covers three numbers.
- Corner: Placing a bet on the intersection of four numbers. All four numbers are covered.
- Line: Placing your bet at the end of the line between two lines. A ‘Line’ bet covers all six numbers in the two rows.
- Column: Placing your bet in one of the boxes marked ‘2 to 1’; all twelve numbers in the column will be covered. (The zero is not covered in any of the three columns.)
- Dozen: Placing your bet in one of the boxes marked ‘1–12’, ‘13–24’ or ‘25–36’; these fields cover either the first, second and third 12 numbers in order from 1 to 36.
- Red, Black, Even, Odd, 1–18, 19–36: Placing your bet in one of these six fields, to cover the 18 respective numbers in the field. (The zero is not covered in any of the columns.) Each field consists of 18 numbers.
- French Bet: These are bets on numbers, which are side by side on the roulette wheel, but not on the table. You can access these bets by using the 'French bets’ button. You place the bet in the corresponding area of the roulette wheel shown. These are the options:
- Play with neighbours
You can bet on a number with two neighbours. For example: With the "7" you bet on the numbers 18, 29, 7, 28 and 12, since these 5 numbers are in the wheel together.
- Zero game
With the Zero game you bet four chips on the seven adjacent numbers in the wheel 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32 and 15. They include the zero. The chips will be placed as follows: three split 0/3, 12/15 and 32/35, and on 26.
- Big Series
The big series includes the 17 numbers 22, 18, 29, 7, 28, 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, 15, 19, 4, 21, 2 and 25, which are bet on with nine tokens as follows: always two chips on 0/2/3 and the corner 25/26/28/29 and one chip on the splits 4/7, 12/15, 18/21, 19/22 and 32/35.
- Small series
The small series includes twelve numbers side by side in the wheel, namely 27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10, 5, 24, 16 and 33, which have six tokens placed on them and one piece on each 5/8, 10/11, 13/16, 23/24, 27/30 and 33/36.
- The Orphelins
The Orphelins includes those eight numbers that belong to neither of the two series. These are 1, 20, 14, 31, 9, 17, 34 and 6. One chip is placed on 1, and one on each of the splits 6/9, 14/17, 17/20 and 31/34 (17 is included twice).
- Zero: If the ball lands on zero, bets on the zero or those that contain the zero in a combination win, i.e. 0/1, 0/2, 0/3, 0/1/2, 0/2/3 and 0/1/2/3. All other multiple chances lose. The bets on the simple chances (1:1), so red-black, even-odd and low-high will be repaid in half.