American Poker II is the right game for poker fans who like fast pace. Even poker novices will like this version of video poker: All winning combinations are listed clearly - an ideal opportunity to learn the complicated rules of poker quickly. Even players who don't like to play against opponents or are not born bluffers love to play against the machine.
Your aim: Achieve the highest possible 5 card hand
Select the amount of Twists you would like to take with you to the game upon entering American Poker II. Then you need to select the bet per line by using the ‘+ / -’ symbols.
If you click on the 'Draw' button you will be dealt 5 open cards. With a little luck you already have a winning hand now or you are at least close to it. If you don't have a winning hand you have to decide whether you will swop particular cards for cards from the remaining set of cards or whether you want to start afresh with 5 new cards. You can use the swap function once per round.
The game helps you when picking your hold cards by suggesting relevant cards. You can accept this proposal or change it at will.
- Two Pair: 2 pairs of cards of the same value
- Three of a Kind: 3 cards of the same value
- Straight: 5 cards in a row, irrelevant of suit
- Flush: 5 cards of the same suit
- Full House: 2 and 3 cards of the same value
- Four of a Kind: 4 cards of the same value
- Straight Flush: 5 cards of the same suit in a row.
- Royal Flush: The highest sequence (10 to ace) in the same suit
- Five of a Kind: 5 cards of the same value
- Jacks or Better: Pair of Jacks, Queens, Kings or Aces.